Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is my first blog!

Yikes! What am I doing & why am I doing it. What ever possessed me to start blogging? I'm not sure exactly.



Hope is a big thing with me so probably the one thing I would like to accomplish by doing this is to be a beacon of hope to anyone that needs it. If that's you than you can count on hearing about what's going on in my life and why I am hopeful about all aspects from family & friends and those relationships to our financial hopes as well.



I promise not to lie to you, so if things seem bleak I will let you know how they feel to me and tell you why I am hopefull that those things are going to change.

Let's have fun together and please send me your feedback. I want this to be usefull to you and me. I hope to get as much out of this as you do so please tell me what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Great Start my friend! This is a wonderful opportunity to share with people who are out there wondering how they are going to get thru this day. Just keep putting one foot in front of each other, and continue to keep moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it Rick. Love the title especially. Everyone needs hope. Without hope there is nothing. For you, O Lord, are my hope,
    my trust, O Lord, from my youth.

    —Psalm 71:5

    ReplyDelete
  3. In offering a hopeful attitude to your friends you are increasing hope within your own heart. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am envious that you can do this! Thank you for sharing, thank you for being such a great role model for me.
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think. I look forward to your input.