Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Been A Few Days.....

I haven't written in a few days. Guess I was hoping for a new theme about "hope" I could explore and make interesting so we could enjoy reading this blog together. Sometimes we have stuff right under our noses and don't even know it. lol

I encountered a friend trying to really get in touch with God's will for his life. This friend is praying for guidance and hoping to hear God's voice let him know what he needs to do to please the Lord. This made me think about me and how I communicate with God.

When I can slow down and get myself quiet on the inside and talk to God I find I become lead to do what I believe the Lord's will is for me. The hard part for me is clearing out all of the noise, strife, the crazy voices in my own mind trying to dictate what direction I should go. One of those voices continuously tells me that what I am doing will not work... is destined to fail... can't possible happen.

By quieting the inside voices, asking the Lord to come and show me the way I find hope because when I ask and receive guidance God not only tells me what I need to do but tells me that I can achieve anything I set out to do. When God is for me who can be against me.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to quiet those inner voices, I know. But you are my rock, my hope and I love being married to you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think. I look forward to your input.