Friday, February 5, 2010

This is hard........

Someone close to me has disappointed me and has really hurt my feelings. I know this kind of thing happens all the time. Some of you are sitting there reading this saying to yourself, Come on Zeller, Man Up. Get over it. Someone hurt your feelings-so what. This kind stuff happens all the time. Don't be a whimp.

Maybe I just take stuff like this seriously but I take sense of family, team, working together very serious and it seems to affect me deeply for some reason.

The important thing for me is to not let it affect my spirit of hope. Humans are going to disappoint... friends do it.....family do it..... I know I must do it too. Yep I am also human.

I am hoping that I will continue to trust, continue to believe in others, and continue to hope for my family, friends, business associates and all of my personal relationships to be positive even knowing that these people are human and may disappoint.

If you have a story or comment about this topic I would love to hear it as I think it will help me get through some of the negative feelings I have right now.

Have a hopefull day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to let me know what you think. I look forward to your input.